[OpenAFS] Getting all members of all groups

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:41:28 -0500

--------------enig75F71BE6525279BA447082BD

There is not one.  The easiest thing to do would be to write a patch for
a -numeric option that would list entries by number and not perform the
number to name translation before output.