[OpenAFS] Fedora 16 and Openafs

Jonathan Billings jsbillin@umich.edu
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:43:21 -0500

--bcaec5540566e61d7904ba1a8656

Your systemd failures are likely stemming from the fact that 1.6.0 doesn't
have the /etc/mtab fix (http://gerrit.openafs.org/4825).  I was running
1.6.0 on Fedora 16 and it always reported a failure even thought it started
the client.  There might be other problems with your system that is causing
this problem, I wouldn't expect to see a clean startup with 1.6.0 on Fedora
16 even with a working client (I'm running a 1.6.1 prerelease right now,
which includes the fix I mentioned above).

--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin@umich.edu>
College of Engineering - CAEN - Unix and Linux Support

--bcaec5540566e61d7904ba1a8656

Your systemd failures are likely stemming from the fact that 1.6.0 doesn&#3=
9;t have the /etc/mtab fix (<a href=3D"http://gerrit.openafs.org/4825">http=
://gerrit.openafs.org/4825</a>). =A0I was running 1.6.0 on Fedora 16 and it=
 always reported a failure even thought it started the client. =A0There mig=
ht be other problems with your system that is causing this problem, I would=
n&#39;t expect to see a clean startup with 1.6.0 on Fedora 16 even with a w=
orking client (I&#39;m running a 1.6.1 prerelease right now, which includes=
 the fix I mentioned above).<br>
et=3D"_blank">jsbillin@umich.edu</a>&gt;<br>College of Engineering - CAEN -=

--bcaec5540566e61d7904ba1a8656--