Fwd: [OpenAFS] Manually Creating Cross Realm Users

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 16 Jun 2012 09:16:55 -0400

Yes, something can be added. Anyone is welcome to update the manuals and
admin guide and may do so. Would you like someone to walk you through
the process of updating the manual?

Jason