Fwd: [OpenAFS] Manually Creating Cross Realm Users

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:50:20 -0400

This is the page that you need:

http://wiki.openafs.org/AFSLore/GitDevelopers/

All code and documentation, outside of the wiki, goes through gerrit.
<http://gerrit.openafs.org/>

The rough workflow goes as follows:
1. git clone of openafs (with gerrit setup)
2. create a new branch
3. edit code/docs  and test
4. commit
5. git push to gerrit
6. ask people to review
7. fix any issues, jump to 5 if fixes were made.
8. patch is accepted
9. delete the topic branch from #2
10. jump to step 2 and repeat.

The man pages are in the doc/manpages folder
the guides are under the doc/xml folder. The guides are in docbook
format. <http://www.docbook.org/>

You'll need to run a compile and specify your xml processor to compile
the docbook files.

For development questions, post messages to openafs-devel@openafs.org
For documentation questions, post messages to openafs-doc@openafs.org
or the openafs-devel list.

Questions about general functionality can be posted to the openafs-info
list. (this list)

Please contact the lists if you have any more questions.

Jason