[OpenAFS] Re: Setting Up OpenAFS on FreeBSD

Måns Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:45:06 +0200

--oP9at/Ymg5VWhwKB

Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Re: Setting Up OpenAFS on FreeBSD Date: Wed, Jun 27,=
 2012 at 01:28:11PM -0400 Quoting Brandon Allbery (allbery.b@gmail.com):
> > Are your comments about "light load" related to ZFS or OpenAFS?
=20
> OpenAFS client, specifically, as I read it (and as I understand the state
> of things on fbsd; the server has been stable for a long time but the
> client has always been problematic).

My impression too; have had FreeBSD as server on and off for something
like 6 years, and has always been stable. With ZFS I  do not have a good
reason for anything else.

--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668
What UNIVERSE is this, please??

--oP9at/Ymg5VWhwKB

--oP9at/Ymg5VWhwKB--