[OpenAFS] Re: 'vos dump' destroys volumes?

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 19:34:07 -0600

You're right, but the cloning is fast ... so avoids most of the
writability issue, esp for large volumes ...

As for 'vos' ... lol -- maybe I should try _reading_ what's been
written.  Sheesh.

Thx.

Kim