[OpenAFS] No AFS menu or authentication in OpenAFS 1.6.1pre4 for MacOS 10.7 (Lion)

Chris Jones jonesc@hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:40:56 +0100

On 29/03/12 14:33, Chris Jones wrote:
> On 29/03/12 14:28, Derrick Brashear wrote:
>> A fix is already in 1.6.1 final. I can't do anything more than fix it.
>
> Someone could have been bothered to reply to the bug report saying so ...

Sorry, that was a little rude. I do appreciate the work you guys do.

My frustration though came from the fact I try and dutifully follow the
instructions sent with each release

"Please assist the gatekeepers by deploying this release and providing
positive or negative feedback. Bug reports should be filed to
openafs-bugs@openafs.org .  Reports of success should be sent to
openafs-info@openafs.org . "

However, I never get any sort of feed back on the bugs I report. It
would be nice to hear something back sometimes....

cheers Chris