[OpenAFS] Installation of OpenAFS on Ubuntu 11.10

Jonathan Billings jsbillin@umich.edu
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:28:01 -0400

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:10:21AM -0400, Xianwei Zhang wrote:
> I install from the source code of version 1.7.1 on ubuntu 11.10 and
> attached is the step-by-step record of my install operations. Could you
> plz have a read of that to verify that the operations are complete and
> correct. I have been puzzled by this for a whole week.

I believe that 1.6.0 is the latest release available for Linux,
although you can also give 1.6.1pre4 a try as well.  1.7.x is for MS
Windows only.

--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin@umich.edu>
College of Engineering - CAEN - Unix and Linux Support