AW: [OpenAFS] Re: Problems with ACLS

Stefan Michael Guenther s.guenther@in-put.de
Wed, 9 May 2012 12:47:15 +0200

Hello,

>  - Turn the fileserver debug log level all the way up. To do this, give
>    the 'fileserver' (or 'dafileserver') process a TSTP signal 4 times,
>    then look in FileLog after you get the 'permission denied' error.
>    Give it a HUP signal to turn the debug level back down to 0.

after this /usr/afs/log/FileLog tells me
.... [0] Set Debug on Level = 125

Then it logs every "cd" and "ls" I do on the client side, but when I enter "touch test" nothing happens in FileLog.

Therefore I started the afsd daemon on the client with "-verbose" and found this in /var/log/messages:

May  9 12:30:36 DELUH01-LSV001 kernel: afs: Tokens for user of AFS id 1010 for cell in-put.de are discarded (rxkad error=19270407, server 192.168.224.113)

No tokens, no rights?

Thanks,

Stefan