[OpenAFS] Re: New Keyfile and strange behaviour on clients

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Fri, 11 May 2012 12:25:24 -0500

On Fri, 11 May 2012 18:08:05 +0200
"Aldo Necci" <necci@dia.uniroma3.it> wrote:

> The clients are SL 6.2 (Scientific Linux is similar to RHEL) and before
> I made the asetkey command everything was ok, I mean I got the
> right AFS token and also the AFS kerberos ticket after the login.
>
> Now when I make a login via SSH I have:

Okay, so are you using PAM to acquire tokens on login? What is the PAM
config?

Note that the tokens should be fine either way, if you're still able to
access what you want with them. The 'AFS ID XXX' part is just to let you
know what user id the tokens are for; that information is not required
by the client at all, and the client can function perfectly fine without
it.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net