[OpenAFS] Re: New Keyfile and strange behaviour on clients

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Sat, 12 May 2012 15:29:02 -0500

On Sat, 12 May 2012 20:29:47 +0200
"Aldo Necci" <necci@dia.uniroma3.it> wrote:

> Yes I use PAM and you can read the system-auth file (about PAM)
> and sshd_config file (about SSH)

These don't mention anything about AFS. Does maybe the sshd-specific PAM
file have an AFS module referenced in it? Or maybe you have something
else running 'aklog' on login? Are you sure you are obtaining new tokens
on login?

> in attach to find if something is wrong.
> But I repeat that everything was ok before I did "asetkey".

I'm not necessarily looking for an error, but looking for where you can
turn on more debugging information, to see why you're not getting a uid
resolved.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net