[OpenAFS] weird access denied issues with windows client

Christian chanlists@googlemail.com
Fri, 18 May 2012 01:13:26 +0200

All,

we are seeing some weird "access denied" issues with windows clients in
our cell (iqo.uni-hannover.de). One example is openafs 1.7.13 64 bit. I
have tokens, can access certain volumes using explorer, but others give
me "permission denied", although I can access them under linux.
Sometimes, I can access volumes under the RW tree, but not under the RO
tree. This is always different from machine to machine. It does not only
concern our cell, but also browsing other cells from our machines (e. g.
desy.de). What could be wrong here? How can I best help debug this? Best,

Christian