[OpenAFS] Windows client install options

Christian chanlists@googlemail.com
Wed, 23 May 2012 10:41:01 +0200

All,

we have a bunch of machines with old versions of the windows client left
over in ill-defined states (old CellServDBs, old krb5.ini, old registry
keys, Loopback adapter installed,...). We currently do not have anything
like an Active Directory or other centralized deployment solution.

It would be great if we had a batch file on a CD or on the network or
something like that, and with one double-click it would wipe out all
previous configuration items, remove the loopback adapter, re-install
kerberos and openafs, set the cell name and copy the krb5.ini, and
possibly enable integrated logon. Does anybody have something like this
available or something close which could be modified?

Thanks,

Christian