[OpenAFS] aklog -1765328189 on MacOSX after "port upgrade outdated"

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 18:56:28 -0400

>Apparently when upgrading some macport program, it decided to
>install kerberos too, which hadn't been installed (as a macport) before.

You should file a bug; one of the macports developers started this whole
mess by creating a dependency on Kerberos for cyrus-sasl (even though the
macports documentation SPECIFICALLY says that the native Apple Kerberos
should be used) and broke tons of things like this.  I brought up this issue
but he basically doesn't care.  Maybe if more people complained it would
raise the profile on this problem.

--Ken