[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] rxgk development has been funded

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 23:19:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I don't think that's what Troy meant.

At any rate, he -might- have meant he presumed there would be no interest in standardizing rxk5 unless it turned out to be something that a significant number of real sites wanted to use.

Matt

--
Matt Benjamin
The Linux Box