[OpenAFS] Modifying context menu on windows client?

Hugh Caldwell hcaldwell@usgs.gov
Wed, 5 Sep 2012 11:29:34 -0400

--=_alternative 00551B1785257A70_=

We would like to add the ability to trigger replication through the
context menu of the Windows AFS client. Is it possible to add an item to
the AFS context menu by modifying the MSI?

Thanks,

Hugh Caldwell
EWeb Systems Administrator
 703-648-6812 (Office)
 703-598-3472 (Cellular)
hcaldwell@usgs.gov
Room 2C123B

--=_alternative 00551B1785257A70_=

replication through the context menu of the Windows AFS client. Is it possible
to add an item to the AFS context menu by modifying the MSI? </font>
Hugh Caldwell<br>
EWeb Systems Administrator<br>
 703-648-6812 (Office)<br>
 703-598-3472 (Cellular)<br>