[OpenAFS] Funding the formation of an OpenAFS Foundation

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:12:35 -0500

I've seen the phrase "XYZ is 'committed' to ABC" several times on this
mail list. It's a very political flowery phrase, and makes everyone
feel good..... Until 2 years elapse and there is no real result from
the 'committment'.

Has someone formed a legal organization, and filed 501.c3 paperwork,
or not? What are the charitable goals? If they have, where do I send
a check for my $50 tax-deductible charitable contribution.