[OpenAFS] Re: Change in volume status during vos dump in OpenAFS 1.6.x

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 14:10:15 -0500

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:18:15 -0400 (EDT)
andym@njit.edu wrote:

> Thanks for providing this latest patch.  This fixed the issue we were
> running into.  I hope that this issue can be addressed in the 1.6.3
> release.

So you know, the direction / the "current plan" of the 1.6 release-team
is that the fix for this will not go in 1.6.3, because this was fixed
too close to the next release.

If this is a problem for you or anyone else reading this, well, raise a
fuss and make your voice heard :) And/or volunteer to help review and
sort out all of the changes pending for 1.6.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net