[OpenAFS] Re: Server disk operations speed

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:18:50 +0300 (EEST)

(list cc:ed)

Thanks for the hint Timothy,

I have actually tried this earlier, but since some things have changed
since then, I gave it a new try. I tried it within the server machine
(server & client), and with a remote client via WLAN.

It doesn't seem to be the bottleneck. The change is relatively small, and
I'm kind of glad because encryption is a must since this system is WAN
based. LAN is only development phase luxory.

br, jukka