[OpenAFS] Moving Authen Servers to different IP addresses

Greg Wilson Greg.Wilson@asu.edu
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:26:47 +0000

Thank you so much for your help.=0A=
=0A=
One more question.=0A=
=0A=
Concerning your statement:=0A=
=0A=
    >Clients will cope with some of the=0A=
     >VLDB servers going away from the client perspective *as long as* the =
Ubik=0A=
     >master is one of the ones that doesn't go a way.=0A=
=0A=
Does this mean that I need to keep my current Ubik master ( the server runn=
ing with the lowest ip), around permanantly?=0A=
If so should the network IP address ranges for my other new DB servers be h=
igher than the current Ubik master?=0A=
=0A=
Thanks,=0A=
=0A=