[OpenAFS] Is an RPM of k5start available for RHEL 6?

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer@ktdreyer.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:13:16 -0700

Hi Brian,

EPEL ships k5start as part of the "kstart" package.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/kstart.html

At my workplace we use this package for maintaining AFS tokens for Apache.

Feel free to file any bugs in Red Hat's bugzilla against the EPEL version.

- Ken