[OpenAFS] Re: Request for testing: NATs and 1.6.6pre*

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 23:39:00 +0200 (EET)

Andrew,

I now tested the 1.6.6pre1 from the ppa repository, but couldn't see any
obvious improvements on the issues my configuration has. But you did help
me by suggesting to use "strace" to find out the possible causes.

Thanks once again!
br, jukka