[OpenAFS] Firefox & OpenAFS home directory (was: Request for testing: NATs and 1.6.6pre*)

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Sun, 22 Dec 2013 00:06:39 +0200 (EET)

Brandon,

I'm afraid redirecting to local files is unlikely to work in this case,
since the client image is read-only. Only the homedirs on the server
survive client reboots. That is intentional and an important feature of
the Liitin concept (www.liitin.org).

Hmmm, certain things are likely to be written on the ramdisk (or
something) locally, so some temporary files could be better off there
until log-off...? I'll keep this in mind.

Thanks,
br, jukka