[OpenAFS] Shutdown/startup of entire cell

Garance A Drosihn drosih@rpi.edu
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:25:11 -0500

In case anyone is curious, we shut down all the file servers
and left up all the database servers during the two-hours
that much of our network was done.  The database servers were
on a single switch, so they never lost contact with each other.
On the file servers I did 'bos shutdown <fs> -wait -localauth'
and unmounted the iSCSI disks.  After the network was back I
re-mounted the iSCSI disks and did 'bos startup's.

Everything worked fine.  Thanks!

	-- garance alistair drosehn
	-- senior systems programmer