[OpenAFS] Development status of mod_waklog and filedrawers

Staffan Hämälä sh@ltu.se
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:34:51 +0100

What is the current status of the mod_waklog and filedrawers projects? I
saw a thread about mod_waklog a few months ago, but what about
filedrawers?

I've managed to compile mod_waklog on Redhat RHEL6 64-bit after applying
five patches (by Aaron Knister and Stephen Quinney). It now works on
Apache 2.2 (haven't tried 2.4 yet).

Filedrawers seems to need some tweaking as well. I've found a few things
that needs to be changed for it to work with PHP 5.4. It also seems to
have problems with the current version of Smarty (version 3.1.13). I'm
working through the things that need to be changed at the moment.

It seems both mod_waklog and filedrawers haven't been updated for several
years. Does anyone maintain them?

/Staffan

--
Staffan Hämälä