[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.7.26 windows and not changed AFS service principle - OK?

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Thu, 25 Jul 2013 10:57:33 +0200

------enig2OXSHPEXDHXCHXPVDFNAK

Hi!

Maybe I am not the best reader, but if I do use a win AD as a krb5 auth
service and I did not change anything with my keyfiles and everything,
should OpenAFS 1.7.26 on Windows work as usual?

As I tried on my system it did not work fine.
It did show a ticket/token, but it shows \\AFS\cgv.tugraz.at not
reachable at all.

And it added a strange icon on that drive-icon...

So, did I misread anything?

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
--=20
TU Graz, Institut f=FCr ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723