[OpenAFS] Need a RHEL5 buildslave machine

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2013 21:21:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've been notified that the machine that hosts our buildslave for RHEL5
x86_64 is being decommissioned at the end of August. Without a RHEL5
builder, RHEL5 support may suffer and problems on RHEL5 may not be found
as quickly.  To host a RHEL5 buildslave, the following is needed:
* A virtual or real machine
* 1GB RAM
* 2GB of free disk space in /home
* ssh access from the internet or through a gateway

root access is not needed. I can manage the buildslave software if I
have remote ssh access. The host can be behind a NAT firewall, so long
as there is ssh access somehow.

If you are interested in hosting a buildslave for RHEL5 o some other
platform, please contact me privately.

Thanks,
Jason