[OpenAFS] switching to DAFS and -showmounts

Brunckhorst, Ralf ralf.brunckhorst@hp.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 08:31:50 +0000

Hi,

thanks a lot for all your answers.

I have compiled a version of volinfo/volscan and it's working.
I have to change only our scripts, because the output of volscan is a littl=
e bit different to the output of the salvager -showmounts report.

/Ralf

Am 31.05.2013 um 17:01 schrieb Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@your-file-system.com=