[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on ZFS (Was: Salvaging user volumes)

Steven Presser spresse1@acm.jhu.edu
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 20:41:10 -0400

Out of pure curiosity, does anyone care to share experiences from
running OpenAFS on ZFS?

If any one is running OpenAFS on top of or in a cluster which also uses
Ceph, would you care to share experience, as well as your architecture?

Background:  I have 4 Thumpers (SunFire x4500s) with 48tb a pop and am
wondering how best to set up my storage layer.  This cluster will both
serve user files and be the backend for a VM cluster.

Thanks,
Steve