[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on ZFS (Was: Salvaging user volumes)

Steven Presser spresse1@acm.jhu.edu
Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:35:12 -0400

Yes, I was considering storing my vols in Ceph RBDs.  It seemed
beneficial for homogeneity of the storage layer, though I'm not sure how
I feel about having the entire stack of OpenAFS, Ceph RBD, ZFS between
me and my data.