[OpenAFS] Token Lifetime

J skyliner306@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:34:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andrew.

Regarding your question about OpenAFS info on token lifetime, I found it on this page by Googling "openafs token lifetime":

http://docs.openafs.org/AdminGuide/HDRWQ63.html

See about 3/4 of the way down the page:  "setting default token lifetimes for users".

It appears to be in the current admin guide, which is linked in the "documentation" page on the OpenAFS site.

Now admittedly I'm an AFS noob and I've barely scratched the surface of AFS configuration and capabilities.  I should add that I don't administer any AFS production servers, just a hobby, although I do work in IT.