[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-announce] OpenAFS 1.6.2 release available

Michael Richter m.richter@tu-berlin.de
Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:16:33 +0100

The website still links to the older version (OpenAFS for Windows 1.6.1=20
(aka 1.6.0104)). Are there problems with 1.6.2 or what does that mean?

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen
Michael Richter

Stephan Wiesand <stephan.wiesand@desy.de> schrieb am Mon, 04.03.2013 um=20
16:15:
> The OpenAFS Release Managers are pleased to announce the availability o=
f OpenAFS
> version 1.6.2.  Source files and available binaries can be accessed via=

> the web at:
>
>         http://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/1.6.2/
>
> or via AFS at:
>
>         /afs/grand.central.org/software/openafs/1.6.2/
>         \\afs\grand.central.org\software\openafs\1.6.2\
>
> OpenAFS 1.6.2 is the third in the current series of stable releases of =
OpenAFS.
> It brings support for more recent Linux kernels and Solaris releases an=
d patch levels.
> It also fixes many bugs, including some with security impact described =
in the
> advisories 2013-0001 and 2013-0002, available from:
>
>         http://www.openafs.org/security
>

> Bug reports should be filed to openafs-bugs@openafs.org.
>
> Thanks are due as usual to our dedicated team of binary builders
> (Derrick Brashear, Andrew Deason, Christof Hanke, Ben Kaduk And Stephen=
 Quinney),