[OpenAFS] Re: 1.6.2 compilation notes, Sol10

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:08:14 -0700

Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:
> M=C3=A5ns Nilsson <mansaxel@besserwisser.org> writes:

>> Didn't get it right, anyway:=20

>>  ./configure --disable-kernel-module  \
>> 	--prefix=3D/opt/openafs \
>> 	--exec-prefix=3D/opt/openafs-162 \
>> 	PATH_KRB5_CONFIG=3D/usr/heimdal/bin/krb5-config \
>> 	CC=3D/opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc && make dest

> master appears to ignore KRB5_CPPFLAGS.  It's set by the configure probes,
> but, as near as I can tell, the rest of the make infrastructure then just
> discards it and never uses it.  I'm not sure if that's all of your
> problem, but it definitely isn't going to help.

Oh, no, I'm wrong -- it is there in the aklog makefile.  (It wasn't in
Makefile.config.in, which was confusing me.)  Hm.  I'm confused by why
you're having trouble finding headers, then -- oh, that's when you use the
wrong variable.  Okay, I get it now.

The basic problem that you're having is that you aren't getting -lasn1 and
-lhcrypto (at least).  During the configure run, do you see a line that
says "checking for --deps support in krb5-config"?  Heimdal's krb5-config
only outputs the full set of libraries if you call it with --deps.

--=20