[OpenAFS] Re: 1.6.2 compilation notes, Sol10

Måns Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Sun, 17 Mar 2013 06:38:50 +0100

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] Re: 1.6.2 compilation notes, Sol10 Date: Sat, Mar 16=
, 2013 at 12:13:04PM -0700 Quoting Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu):
> Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:
>=20
> > The basic problem that you're having is that you aren't getting -lasn1
> > and -lhcrypto (at least).  During the configure run, do you see a line
> > that says "checking for --deps support in krb5-config"?  Heimdal's
> > krb5-config only outputs the full set of libraries if you call it with
> > --deps.
>=20
> Ah, yes, that's the problem.  1.6.2 doesn't have the import from
> rra-c-util and therefore has a much older version of the Kerberos Autoconf
> probes that doesn't work properly with Heimdal's krb5-config.

Ah, made sense. Thanks for analysis. So it'll be in for 1.6.3? ;-) I'll
start some testing environment for 1.6 branch.=20

--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668
SHHHH!!  I hear SIX TATTOOED TRUCK-DRIVERS tossing ENGINE BLOCKS into
empty OIL DRUMS ...

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F

--IrhDeMKUP4DT/M7F--