[OpenAFS] [OSX 10.8.3]Prefpane crashes after mounting

Lou Yufan louy2@rpi.edu
Sat, 4 May 2013 21:27:06 -0400

Hello,

I am a student at RPI using AFS for the first time. I have installed =
OpenAFS on my Macbook Pro, set the cell name and got the token. I then =
tried creating a link in "mount" page of the prefpane. I gave the =
following parameters:
	Link name: RPI Homepage
	Destination: ~/Documents/Blog/blog-rpi
Then the prefpane crashed. After that anytime I click "mount" page it =
crashes.=20

I tried uninstalling using provided `uninstall.command` and =
reinstalling, but the problem remains. Reinstalling doesn't reset the =
settings at all. Including the initial install all install was through =
the `OpenAFS.pkg` file.

I think I can get out by deleting all the settings. Where do settings go =
if they're not uninstalled by the provided script?

(Logan) Lou Yufan
Class 2016
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute