[OpenAFS] Re: git.openafs.org RSS/Atom feeds broken?

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 09:21:09 -0500

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 07:48:28 +0200
Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@altum.de> wrote:

> I'm following openafs-stable-1_6_x commits via RSS, but since some
> time (don't know exactly), I don't get any messages anymore using
> different readers, although the last commit is only 9 hours ago.

Well, is this the RSS feed or the Atom feed? (your subject mentions
both) If I manually look at the xml for:

http://git.openafs.org/?p=openafs.git;a=atom;h=refs/heads/openafs-stable-1_6_x

and

http://git.openafs.org/?p=openafs.git;a=rss;h=refs/heads/openafs-stable-1_6_x

The first entry is indeed "ihandle: don't keep reallyclosing future
fds", which is the most recent commit on that branch right now. The
AuthorDate on that one is really old, though (even though it was
committed yesterday). Maybe something in your RSS reader makes it look
like that entry is really old, so you don't think it's a new entry? Can
you find that entry?

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net