[OpenAFS] Can two instances of aklog simultaneously manipulate the same TGT file?

shuaijie wang wangshuaijie@gmail.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:04:50 +0800

--089e0112cf10b6230404e6a30dc3

Hi all,

I have this requirement:

I have two processes, proc A and proc B, they uses the same TGT file, that
is, KRB5CCNAME of them point to the same file. And proc A and proc B both
need to run aklog periodically to renew their afs tokens. Since they use
the same TGT file, I don't know if I should add synchronization mechanisms.
So I want to know if it is OK to run multiple aklogs based on the same TGT
file? Can aklog handle this situation?

Thanks.

--089e0112cf10b6230404e6a30dc3

that is, KRB5CCNAME of them point to the same file. And proc A and proc B b=
oth need to run aklog periodically to renew their afs tokens. Since they us=
e the same TGT file, I don&#39;t know if I should add synchronization mecha=
nisms. So I want to know if it is OK to run multiple aklogs based on the sa=
me TGT file? Can aklog handle this situation? <br>

--089e0112cf10b6230404e6a30dc3--