[OpenAFS] Naming of "backup" and "up" commands

Feiler feiler@uni-hohenheim.de
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:05:08 +0200

Hello,

my answer is "YES" - we use this commands and "YES" renaming 'd be fine.

If no compat-packages gets provided I'd write/expand my own 'afs-fixit'
script.

I'd prefer to see the 'afs' prefix rather than a suffix.
I think this makes things more easy especially for new people.
(type 'afs' and double press TAB to get things back mind)
Imho this is also much closer to the command suit idea of afs.

Have a good day

Mathias Feiler

--
Mathias Feiler