[OpenAFS] Re: Moving Magic Trio to another domain

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:56:29 +0300 (EEST)

Thanks to help, I'm now in the phase where I can kinit;aklog succesfully
as root/admin to the new domain, but I can only see the directory
structure, and not access either the existing /service or homedirs. I
haven't recreated any user accounts so far, since I've made a script to
keep krb/afs/ldap in sync once I have figured out the remaining ldap
configuration.

So, I just want to verify that there is a way to reclaim the access rights
to the contents? As a backup plan, I still have a snapshot of the old,
working server, and could propably ssh the contents from. I doubt that
they both can be online as afs servers simultaneously, though.

br, jukka