[OpenAFS] Re: Moving Magic Trio to another domain

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:03:36 +0300 (EEST)

I believe my script can create the mount points and acls (along with
krb/afs/ldap sync), and I can use the original user and group IDs. So, it
might be easiest if I'd recreate the service and homedir structure, and
transfer the contents either online or offline. Would that be the easiest
way?

br, jukka