[OpenAFS] Re: Moving Magic Trio to another domain

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 01:51:06 +0300 (EEST)

> On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 01:07:26 +0300 (EEST)
> "Jukka Tuominen" <jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi> wrote:
>
>> > So yes, the authentication setup is broken. Are you using the
>> > non-DES setup, and do you remember exactly what you did?
>>
>> addprinc -policy service -randkey -e aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96:normal
>> afs/[new.domain]
>
> ...is this the only thing that you ran?

I also ran ktadd which added the key under /temp. I now moved it to the
location Russ pointed, rebooted and gained the access to the content.
Thanks, great!

I think I need some sleep now, before continuing...

br, jukka