[OpenAFS] Re: Moving Magic Trio to another domain

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:31:09 +0300

I'm currently trying to figure out the ldap part. With help, I got access to=
 the afs content without moving it. Users are reintroduced to krb, both afs a=
nd ldap preserved their user data.=20

I exported ldap data into a text file and replaced old domains with new ones=
. Then I imported it back. There is still something wrong there. E.g slapind=
ex only works when pointing specifically the slapd.conf file with -f argumen=
t.  Hmmm...? I grepped all old domain instances in /etc/ and replaced them, b=
ut something more needs to done or I've made a mistake or a typo somewhere.=20=

Br,jukka

Sent from my iPhone