[OpenAFS] AFS Token not renewable after integrated login

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:27:06 -0500

You might be experencing the same bug I'm working with Microsoft.

That is, Windows would appear to not properly set the flags in its
renewal request when authenticating against a foreign Kerberos realm, so
the ticket one gets back from the foreign kerberos realm is not
renewable.

You can verify your TGTs by at a windows command prompt typing in:

klist tgt

and then after the ticket should have been renewed, type that command
again to see what happened.

--
David William Botsch