[OpenAFS] Linux OpenAFS & EncFS?

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 14:05:23 +0100

--rpFdCeu04NOhaK21ofJkC3lDr3iqIvUD8

Hi!

Does anyone using EncFS in combination with OpenAFS?

Currently I can change into the directory, but gets a "permission
denied" if I try to create files/directory.
Anyone here tried already?

Or does anyone has another idea on howto encrypt a directory in OpenAFS
on client system without any further interaction?

Thank you.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
--=20
TU Graz, Institut f=FCr ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723