[OpenAFS] Linux OpenAFS & EncFS?

Jukka Tuominen jukka.tuominen@finndesign.fi
Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:48:17 +0200

Do you accept euros? :)

I just think that this might be a good time to get European funding for Inte=
rnet security projects like this?=20

Personally, I feel a bit bad that a great system like OpenAFS needs to be st=
itched with a separate VPN and file encryption software, when it could be al=
l built-in.=20

Best

Sent from my iPhone