[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.7.2900 for windows report

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:18:15 +0100

--d7AUvxUF076afNhefOUuI6UV4SWjV5Mvb

Hi!

I just want to write a short report of success with OpenAFS 1.7.2900 for
Windows.

We have had some problems from time to time with roaming profiles not
syncing on logout, the system kept staying in the "logging out" screen
forever.
We did not find any evidence of this in windows logs.

But since we do use 1.7.2900 we do not see this problems. Ok, it is far
too early to be 100% sure, but it looks very promising :-)

So: good work!

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
--=20
TU Graz, Institut f=FCr ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723