[OpenAFS] Re: OpenAFS client crashes on RHEL 5.10 and RHEL 6.5

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco@uncc.edu
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:51:21 +0000

>From the knowledgebase article <https://access.redhat.com/site/solutions/72=
1353>:
"Red Hat currently intend to also supply a fix for this issue in RHEL 5."

Support issue #01056785 was filed with RedHat support for The University of=
 North Carolina at Charlotte.

Sorry that I'm late to the party. ;)

Jason Edgecombe | Linux and Solaris Administrator
UNC Charlotte | The William States Lee College of Engineering
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-1943
jwedgeco@uncc.edu | http://engr.uncc.edu | =A0Facebook
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person resp=
onsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copyin=
g, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmissio=
n is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, =
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at 704-687-194=
3.=A0 Thank you.