[OpenAFS] wiki.openafs.org web editing reenabled

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Wed, 28 May 2014 13:05:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

When wiki.openafs.org (along with git.openafs.org and gerrit.openafs.org)
was migrated to new server hardware, the ability to edit the wiki over the
web was disabled, due to the unavailability of some perl modules on the
new system.  Thanks to the packaging efforts of Ken Dreyer, we now have
those packages in place, and the wiki and gerrit are configured to
propagate changes to each other, so that edits can now be made equally
from the web and through gerrit.

My apologies for the delay in restoring web editing.

-Ben Kaduk