[OpenAFS] OpenAFS 1.6.5/1.6.10 - server segfaults during migration to rxkad-k5

Volkmar Glauche volkmar.glauche@uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 14:24:49 +0100

Zitat von Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@MIT.EDU>:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2014, Volkmar Glauche wrote:
>
>> mit-krb5# ktutil
>> ktutil:  rkt /etc/openafs/server/rxkad.keytab
>> ktutil:  l
>> slot KVNO Principal
>> ---- ----
>>    1    0 afs/cell@REALM
>>    2    0 afs/cell@REALM
>>    3    0 afs/cell@REALM
>
> kvno 0 is special in some ways; I would suggest trying with a different
> kvno.
> (That may not be the actual problem, but is the first thing I would try.)

I've never used kaserver/kerberos4, but maybe I followed installation =20
guidelines that still had kaserver in mind and proposed kvno=3D0.
Would bumping the kvno affect existing tokens/Keyfiles that are still =20
relying on kvno=3D0? If so, I'll have to postpone keytab installation =20
until I find a maintenance time slot.

Best,

Volkmar