[OpenAFS] Anyone else experiencing a cache bug in 64-bit OpenAFS for Windows 1.7.3200?

Matt W. Benjamin matt@cohortfs.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:47:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I run into "this" frequently on my Win 7 (64-bit) laptop.  I had a sense th=
e problem might
be related to changing networks and hibernation, but shamefully I haven't m=
ade any
real effort to root cause it.

In my random attempts to deal with it, I found that reboots (usually more t=
han
one) helped. It hadn't occurred to me to try flush the cache, I will rememb=
er
to try it next time I see this.

Thanks,

Matt